So here are some pictures of Emma's first trip to the beach. Her daddy was trying to get her used to the sand because she HATED it!!!! The next is her playing in her float in our hotel room. Then me and the youngun on the beach and her in the pool!!
These would be at mom and dads swimming. Chris was trying to surf on a boat float!
Well I hope you enjoy these few pics! Once I figure out how to make this look nice and do everything right I will add more!
Books- I like all the Romance Books by Catherine Coulter, especially the Sherbrooke Bride Series and by Jane Feather. I basically like all Romance Books that are part of a series. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Harry Potter Books
Emma- She is the BEST thing I have in my life. She is so funny and it is amazing how much she has grown and how much she has learned to do. I can't imagine my life without her. I hope I am a good mother to her. I know I will make mistakes with how I raise her, but I will always love her and everything I do and all the decisions I make will be, in my mind, for her best interests. I am so lucky and so glad that GOD gave her to me!
Me- I am sarcastic, mean at times, pessimistic, and depressed at times. I have serious road rage, but have come to the conclusion that it is an inherited trait or that I learned it from Kim. I am rude to my mom and I hate myself for it, I have no patience for the good people in my life but I try to work on it. I love my family and have very few people in my life that I would call a friend. I LOVE being a mom!!!!! I want to finish college by the time I am 30.
Movies- I basically like all movies. The Thin Man Series, Charlie Chan, Sherlock Holmes, Gone With the Wind, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, X-Men series, The Notebook, ALL scary movies, The Wedding Planner, Gigi, The Mummy, The Devil Wears Prada, All About Eve, My Best Friends Wedding, Shrek, Bridget Jones's Diary and lots, lots more!
People- I DO NOT Like stupid, arrogant, mean people. I DO NOT like people who can not multi task while driving..If you can't handle talking on the phone and putting on makeup while you are in the car then don't do it. If you can, then more power to you!
1 comment:
Great pictures of Emma. She's just so darned cute! I have finally updated my blog and added to the family picture website as well.
Post a Comment