Thursday, April 3, 2008

LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!

Well, I decided since Keather updated her blog, I would do the same thing.
So... Right now I am on the search for another job, AGAIN. I absolutely can't stand this place. Emma is potty training right now, and she is doing pretty good so far. She only wears a pull up at night. She is such a mess! She says a lot right now. And its funny when she starts saying something new, and I can't understand what it is and she gets so frustrated. This week she started saying "Boo Bok" and I couldn't figure out what it was so I told her to show me. She grabbed my hand and said "Come Momma" and took me to the fridge so I opened it. She pulled "her" drawer open, where I keep her drinks and took out a "juice box" and showed it to me and said "Boo Bok". I said say "Juice" she said "juice", then I said say "Box" she said "Bok" and we did that a couple of times and I pointed at the drink and asked "Now, what is that?" she said "Boo Bok!". I just laughed because she was so serious and knew she said it right! Emma and I are going to see "Seusical" this month in Tuscaloosa. My friend Shara's cousin is in it, so we decided to tag along. Hopefully Emma will like the singing and dancing. The family is going to Gatlinburg this July for a whole week! Don't really know what we are going to do for a week in Gatlinburg. Chris just said we were going to drive around and see what we find. I do know that we are going to the Dollywood Splash Mountain and also The Ripley's Aquarium so Emma can see the fish. Other than that I have no idea what we will do the other 5 1/2 days! Well hopefully I will have a new job by the time I write again. I will also add some new pictures of Emma and the family.

No comments: